Finn Martensen, Of Counsel, Attorney at Law, LL.M., Cand.jur., Ph.D.
Finn is Of Counsel with the firm, providing ongoing guidance to our business clients.
Finn was co-founder of Martensen Wright PC in 2000. He has pioneered a practice focused on serving Danes seeking to do business in the U.S. He is an accomplished speaker and author on virtually all topics concerning the establishment of Danish business enterprises in the US.
Finn turned over his interest in Martensen Wright PC to his long time partner Edward J. Wright, Jr., in 2008, however, he continues to provide assistance to our clients in Denmark through Martensen Wright ApS from Hirtshals, Denmark, where he now resides.
- United States Supreme Court, Admitted 2003
- California Supreme Court, Admitted 1992
- California Bar Association, Admitted 1986
- Danish Supreme Court, 1988 – end of 2016
- Danish Bar Association, Advokat (Denmark), 1982 – end of 2016
- The State Bar of California