Dorthe Mikkelsen Wright, Director of Corporate Development
Dorthe has primary responsibility for the set-up and maintenance of the hundreds of corporations we established for Danes and other Scandinavians now doing business in the U.S.If you have the opportunity to work with Dorthe, don’t be surprised by her efficiency and the ease with which she handles “red tape” (the red tape you would otherwise confront!). Dorthe learned to be efficient in the Danish Foreign Ministry, where for over 20 years she assisted Danish representatives.
Dorthe is honored to serve as Honorary Consul of Denmark in Sacramento, representing Denmark and assisting Danes throughout Northern California.
Former Professional Affiliations
Foreign Ministry of Denmark
- Personal Assistant (“PA”) to the Danish Permanent Representative to the United Nations, New York
- Vice Consul (Culture & Information), Royal Danish Consulate-General, Los Angeles
- PA to the Danish Minister for Foreign Affairs, Copenhagen
- PA to the Danish Prime Minister, Copenhagen
- PA to the Danish Minister for Development Corporation, Copenhagen
- PA to the Danish Ambassador to South Africa and the Danish Ambassador to South Korea