Connor Nikolaj Sheedy, Law Clerk
Connor is a dual-citizen of Denmark and the USA, born and raised in Sacramento. As a student in his final year at McGeorge School of Law, Connor’s academic concentration centers on international legal practice.
As a result of yearly trips to visit his family in Denmark, Connor has grown to understand and appreciate Danish and Scandinavian culture on a personal level.
He offers a valuable, practical connection between the Martensen Wright PC team and the needs of Scandinavian clients—needs that often require translation in an American cultural and legal setting.
In his spare time, Connor enjoys travel, the outdoors, and cooking.
Professional Affiliations & Interests.
- American Bar Association
- American Civil Liberties Union
Expertise & Interests
- International Law
- Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate
- Intellectual Property Law
- Renewable Energy
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Community Property
- Dean’s Honors List 2017-2018 Expected, McGeorge School of Law
- Dean’s Honors List 2016-2017, McGeorge School of Law
- McGeorge School of Law, Juris Doctorate, Expected 2019
- University of California at Davis, B.A. Philosophy, 2014