Nancy E. Miller, Attorney at Law
Nancy pursued her law degree while working full time, a challenging task! Nancy finished her J.D. “with honors” and graduated in the top 25% of her class at Concord Law School.
Nancy is admitted to practice in California, representing clients in employment and labor law issues. She works daily to assist our Danish clients doing business in the U.S. with their payroll and human resource needs. She also assists with our Estate Planning and Probate practice.
- State Bar of California, Admitted 2015
- Sacramento County Bar Association, since 2015
- Society of Human Resource Management Professional in Human Resources, since 2007
- Notary Public of the State of California
- Member of the Alliance Français in Sacramento
- Mentor Attorney, Voluntary Legal Services Program, Sacramento