Camran Parhar, Payroll Specialist
Camran handles payroll services for our clients, ensuring each company’s payroll is processed for all a company’s employees located throughout the United States. He is also responsible for ensuring each client is properly registered in the applicable States for income withholding tax and unemployment insurance. As an added service, he can help set up workers’ compensation policies and group healthcare and 401k plans for clients who elect to make use of Martensen Wright’s payroll services.
Camran obtained his Associate Degree in Social Sciences from Laney College in Oakland, California before moving to Utah, where he acquired his Bachelor’s Degree in Communication of Mass Media from Southern Utah University. After graduating with his Bachelor’s Degree, he moved to Thailand where he taught English for almost three years before moving back to California. Shortly upon returning to the States in 2017, Camran became an account manager and began his career as a payroll specialist.
Camran obtained his Associate and Bachelor’s Degrees through full-ride football scholarships playing the Offensive Line position.
- Personnel database maintenance
- Payroll records & services
- Compliance with federal, state and local regulations
- Foreign state registrations
- Withholding tax and unemployment insurance
- Corporate healthcare and 401K set up
- Bachelor of Science in Communication of Mass Media – Southern State University (Graduated December 2016)
- Associate in Social Sciences – Laney College , Oakland, CA (Graduated December 2014)
- TESOL Certification Course (120 hours) (Graduated August 2017)