Allison Post Harris, Attorney at Law
Allison advises clients on a broad variety of transactions, including general commercial transactions for the sales of goods and services, commercial real estate transactions such as acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, financings, siting, and related due diligence, as well as entity formation-related transactions. Allison has significant experience advising clients on real estate transactions involving solar power generation facilities and gas-fired power plants.
Clients rely on Allison to review, negotiate, and prepare agreements, and facilitate communication among project team members and opposing parties to achieve client objectives.
- “Renewable Portfolio Standards: Changing the Industry,” Public Utilities Fortnightly, January 2017 (co-authored with Brian Nese).
- Client Advisory, The Risks Associated with Medicinal Marijuana Trade Tenants: Caveat Emptor — Medicinal Marijuana Trade Tenants, March 9, 2015 (co-authored with Mark Benson).
- Client Bulletin, Ross Dress For Less Loses Its Shirt In Cotenancy Clause Fight: Surprising Outcome in Cotenancy Clause Fight, January 27, 2015
- Board Member, NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association, North America (2016 – 2021)
- Secretary, NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association, Sacramento Chapter (2015 – present)
- Vice President, Board of Sacramento Tree Foundation (2018 – present)
- Board Member, Sacramento Tree Foundation (2016 – 2018)
- Managing Editor, California Real Property Journal (April 2018 – present)
- Issue Editor, California Real Property Journal (2016 – March 2018)
- Member, Women of Wind Energy, Member (2013-2017)