Allison Post Harris, Senior Associate
Allison advises clients on a broad variety of transactions including general commercial transactions involving the sale of goods and services, commercial and energy facility real estate sitings, acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, financing and development projects, and entity formation-related transactions.
Clients rely on Allison to review, negotiate and prepare agreements and facilitate communication among project team members and with opposing parties to achieve client objectives.
- “Renewable Portfolio Standards: Changing the Industry,” Public Utilities Fortnightly, January 2017 (co-authored with Brian Nese).
- Client Advisory, The Risks Associated with Medicinal Marijuana Trade Tenants: Caveat Emptor — Medicinal Marijuana Trade Tenants, March 9, 2015 (co-authored with Mark Benson).
- Client Bulletin, Ross Dress For Less Loses Its Shirt In Cotenancy Clause Fight: Surprising Outcome in Cotenancy Clause Fight, January 27, 2015
- Board Member, NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association, North America (2016 – 2019)
- Secretary, NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association, Sacramento Chapter (2015 – present)
- Board Member, Sacramento Tree Foundation (2016 – present)
- Managing Editor, California Real Property Journal (April 2018 – present)
- Issue Editor, California Real Property Journal (2016 – March 2018)
- Member, Women of Wind Energy, Member (2013-2017)