- Dorthe Mikkelsen Wright, Legal Assistant
- Edward J. Wright, Jr, Attorney at law
- Finn Martensen, Of Counsel Attorney at Law, Advocat (H), LL.M.
- Laila Thau-Jensen, Legal Assistant
- Loren L. Lunsford, Attorney at law, LL.M.
- Nancy E. Miller, Legal Assistant
- Olga Quinones, Legal Assistant
- Sisse T.C. Nielsen, Legal Assistant
Dorthe Mikkelsen Wright, Legal Assistant
Dorthe has primary responsibility for the set-up and maintenance of the hundreds of corporations we established for Danes and other Scandinavians now doing business in the U.S. If you have the opportunity to work with Dorthe, don’t be surprised by her efficiency and the ease with which she handles “red tape” (the red tape you would otherwise confront!). Dorthe learned to be efficient in the Danish Foreign Ministry, where for over 20 years she assisted Danish representatives.
Dorthe is honored to serve as Honorary Consul to Denmark in San Francisco, representing Denmark and assisting Danes throughout Northern California.
Former Professional Affiliations
Foreign Ministry of Denmark
- Personal Assistant (“PA”) to Ambassador Ellen Margrethe Løj, the Danish Permanent Representative to the United Nations, New York
- Vice Consul (Culture & Information), Royal Danish Consulate-General, Los Angeles
- PA to Niels Helveg Petersen, the Danish Minister for Foreign Affairs, Copenhagen
- PA to Poul Nyrup Rasmussen, the Danish Prime Minister, Copenhagen
- PA to Poul Nielson, the Danish Minister for Development Corporation, Copenhagen
- PA to Peter Brückner, the Danish Ambassador to South Africa and Hans Assing, Danish Ambassador to South Korea
- The Danish School of Government Administration, Copenhagen Diploma in Government Administration, 1995-1997
- Copenhagen Business School, English language studies, 1982-1985
- Appointed Honorary Consul, Royal Danish Consulate, San Francisco, 2008 – Present
- Appointed Member of the Board of the Rebild Society