- Lars T. Reed, Law Clerk
- Edward J. Wright, Jr, Attorney at law
- Finn Martensen, Of Counsel, Attorney at Law, Advokat (H), LL.M.
- Boryana G. Arsova, Attorney at law, LL.M.
- Nancy E. Miller, Attorney at Law
- Dorthe Mikkelsen Wright, Director of Corporate Development
- Olga Quinones, Legal Assistant
- Laila Thau-Jensen, Legal Assistant
- Jette Knudsen Shears, Litigation Assistant
- Ebba Josefson, Biträdande jurist, Legal Intern
Lars T. Reed, Law Clerk
Lars is a dual citizen of Norway and the United States, so alongside our Danish and Swedish professionals, he further fills out our ability to serve Scandinavian businesses. Lars is also currently pursuing a law degree at the UC Davis School of Law, focusing primarily on international commerce and business law.
At Martensen Wright PC, Lars eagerly assists our attorneys with research and document drafting within all practice areas, including corporate transactions, intellectual property protection, litigation matters, employment and labor law issues, and our Estate Planning and Probate practice.
- United States Supreme Court, Admitted 2003
- California Supreme Court, Admitted 1992
- Danish Supreme Court, Admitted 1988
- Danish Bar Association, Advokat (Denmark), 1982
- UC Davis School of Law, JD candidate (Class of 2017)
- The University of Edinburgh, MA (Hons) English Literature, 2012
- Witkin Awards for Academic Excellence in International Business Transactions; Intellectual Property; Wills, Trusts and Decedents’ Estates; and Professional Responsibility
- Editor in Chief, UC Davis Law Review, Volume 50