- Edward J. Wright, Jr, Attorney at law
- Finn Martensen, Of Counsel Attorney at Law, Advocat (H), LL.M.
- Jette Knudsen Shears, Litigation Assistant
- Laila Thau-Jensen, Legal Assistant
- Boryana G. Arsova, Attorney at law, LL.M.
- Olga Quinones, Legal Assistant
- Dorthe Mikkelsen Wright, Director of Corporate Development
- Emelie Rexelius, Biträdande jurist, Legal Intern
- Nancy E. Miller, Attorney at Law
Dorthe Mikkelsen Wright, Director of Corporate Development
Dorthe has primary responsibility for the set-up and maintenance of the hundreds of corporations we established for Danes and other Scandinavians now doing business in the U.S.
If you have the opportunity to work with Dorthe, don’t be surprised by her efficiency and the ease with which she handles “red tape” (the red tape you would otherwise confront!). Dorthe learned to be efficient in the Danish Foreign Ministry, where for over 20 years she assisted Danish representatives.
Dorthe is honored to serve as Honorary Consul of Denmark in Sacramento, representing Denmark and assisting Danes throughout Northern California.
Former Professional Affiliations
Foreign Ministry of Denmark
- Personal Assistant (“PA”) to the Danish Permanent Representative to the United Nations, New York
- Vice Consul (Culture & Information), Royal Danish Consulate-General, Los Angeles
- PA to the Danish Minister for Foreign Affairs, Copenhagen
- PA to the Danish Prime Minister, Copenhagen
- PA to the Danish Minister for Development Corporation, Copenhagen
- PA to the Danish Ambassador to South Africa and the Danish Ambassador to South Korea
- The Danish School of Government Administration, Copenhagen Diploma in Government Administration, 1995-1997
- Copenhagen Business School, English language studies, 1982-1985
- Appointed Honorary Consul, Royal Danish Consulate, Sacramento, 2009 – Present
- Member of the Board of the Rebild Society, 2010-2014
- Member of Rotary International, 2013-present