- Edward J. Wright, Jr, Attorney at law
- Finn Martensen, Of Counsel, Attorney at Law, Advokat (H), LL.M.
- Boryana G. Arsova, Attorney at law, LL.M.
- Nancy E. Miller, Attorney at Law
- Dorthe Mikkelsen Wright, Director of Corporate Development
- Olga Quinones, Legal Assistant
- Laila Thau-Jensen, Legal Assistant
- Jette Knudsen Shears, Litigation Assistant
- Ebba Josefson, Biträdande jurist, Legal Intern
Edward J. Wright, Jr, Attorney at law
Ed co-founded Martensen Wright PC in 2000, after 14 years as an attorney/partner with McDonough, Holland & Allen, then a major California law firm. He serves as Martensen Wright PC’s Managing Shareholder.
Ed is a seasoned litigation attorney, helping business clients resolve disputes for over 25 years. He now heads up the firm’s corporate and immigration practices.
- United States Supreme Court, Admitted 1999
- California Supreme Court, Admitted 1983
- United States District Court, California (Central District, Eastern District & Northern District)
- United States District Court, Texas, Southern District
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, Southern Division
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member Board of Directors, Danish-American Business Forum (DABF)
- American Chamber of Commerce, Copenhagen, Denmark (AMCHAM)
- Anthony Kennedy Inn of Court, 2008 – 2010
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Sacramento, California, Juris Doctorate, 1982
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A. in English Literature, 1979
- AV Rated, Martindale Hubbell
- State Bar of California, Member Board of Governors, 1991-1992