News & Events
- 1 September 2015 – Danish law that allows for dual citizenship comes into effect today
- Attorney at Law Edward J. Wright, Jr. presenting at Danish-American Business Forum seminar
- SACC-SF: Global Questions – Local Answers: Immigration
- Martensen Wright PC Moves to One Capitol Mall in Sacramento
- Martensen Wright Proudly Sponsors the National Danish Performance Team
- The Royal Danish Consulate is Moving to Sacramento
1 September 2015 – Danish law that allows for dual citizenship comes into effect today
The Danish State Administration has updated their website with further information for the procedure to reinstate Danish citizenship.
Application forms are also available at http://www.statsforvaltningen.dk/site.aspx?p=8903
The website list a number of application forms. If you lost your Danish citizenship because you applied to become a U.S. citizen you will need to complete the application form “Erklæring om generhvervelse af dansk indfødsret for tidligere danske statsbogere (dobbelt statsborgerskab)”.
For further information we suggest you visit the above website. Questions to the application should be directed to the State Administration at phone no.: 011 45 72 56 70 00 or via e-mail: email@example.com